Mark your calendars! The dates for the first phase of sales of the "multi-ticket" packages for the Olympic Games are now out.
Paris 2024 Club members selected at random will have priority access to the sale. Register now!
Sales opening of the "multi-ticket" packs
For the first phase of the official Olympic ticketing sale, fans around the world will be able to purchase packs. A pack consists of three competition sessions. Those selected at random will be able to build their own pack, choosing the events and their favourite sports within the limits of the available seats, and thus customise their Olympic experience according to their preferences.
From 1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023 - Registration for the draw
- Only those selected at random will be able to purchase customised packs.
- Visit the official ticketing website: https://tickets.paris2024.org from 1 December 2022
- Registration will be open for two months, until 31 January 2023. Regardless of the date of entry, all participants will start on an equal footing. The order of entries will not affect the outcome of the draw.
From 15 February 2023, and for several weeks - start of sales
- Each person selected at random will receive an email with a purchase slot that will give them access to the sale of multi-ticket packs for 48 hours.
- Detailed information on the sales phase will be communicated at a later stage.
Sign up now for the Paris 2024 Club to get priority access to the sale
- By joining the Paris 2024 Club:
- You increase your chances of being selected
- You benefit from a priority purchase. The first four days of the sales - from 15 to 18 February 2023 (included) - will be exclusively available to Paris 2024 Club members. Club members selected at random will thus benefit from a greater number of options to build their packs
- Join the Paris 2024 Club now - https://club.paris2024.org
Paris 2024 will open the sales phase for single tickets for the Olympic Games in May 2023 and for the Paralympic Games in autumn 2023.
A ticketing programme accessible to all
Paris 2024 has developed a ticketing programme to make this unique, "century-old" experience accessible to as many people as possible:
- A €24 starting price for all sports at the Olympic Games
- One million tickets for the Olympic Games at €24
- Almost half of all Olympic tickets for the general public at €50 or less
In recognition of Visa’s long-standing partnership with the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Visa is the Official Way to Pay
About Paris 2024
The mission of the Olympic and Paralympic Games Paris 2024 Organising Committee, in accordance with the host city contract signed between the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the Comité National Olympique et Sportif Français (CNOSF – French National Olympic and Sporting Committee) and the Ville de Paris municipal authorities, is to plan, organise, fund and deliver the Olympic and Paralmypic Games Paris in 2024.
The Olympic and Paralympic Games are the greatest sporting event in the world, with unparalleled media impact. They bring together 10,500 Olympic athletes and 4,350 Paralympic athletes, respectively from 206 and 182 delegations, across five continents. They are watched by over 13 million spectators and 4 billion television viewers across the world, across a total of over 100,000 hours of TV broadcasting. They are without equal in sporting, economic and cultural events throughout the world, and this power helps to further their impact.
Set up in January 2018, Paris 2024 is headed by Tony Estanguet, 3-time Olympic champion and member of the IOC. It is run by a Board of Directors, on which sit all the founding members of the project: the CNOSF, Ville de Paris, the French Government, the Île-de-France regional authority, the CPSF, the Métropole du Grand Paris, the Conseil départemental de Seine Saint-Denis, representatives of the local authorities involved in the Games, civil society and corporate partners.